[Ogf19pc] Software Provider Sessions

Satoshi Matsuoka matsu at is.titech.ac.jp
Tue Dec 19 10:04:23 CST 2006

Satoshi Sekiguchi and I had a discussion, and the overall response is
positive. He has to confirm tho whether it would be feasible in the
given (rather quickly approaching) timeframe.

					Satoshi (M)
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:22:55 -0500
Geoffrey Fox <gcf at grids.ucs.indiana.edu> wrote:

> I enclose the current program and a compilation of responses to add
> other sessions. please suggest actions or inactions!
>
> I note Condor Ninf-G are currently not confirmed in current program. I
> assume Condor will eventually respond! We have 14 sessions if all on
> list say yes (Condor and Globus are 2 sessions).
>
> I think most of suggestions are reasonable although some are perhaps not
> broadly used. We could think of having focus tracks in areas like
> Scheduling, Workflow, Middleware, Application Development, Portals etc
> at later OGF's.
>
> --
> :
> : Geoffrey Fox  gcf at indiana.edu FAX 8128567972 http://www.infomall.org
> : Phones Cell 812-219-4643 Home 8123239196 Lab 8128567977
> : SkypeIn 812-669-0772 with voicemail, International cell 8123910207

Satoshi Matsuoka,  Professor
Global Scientific Information and Computing Center
 & Dept. of Mathematical and Computing Sciences
Tokyo Institute of Technology
Address: 2-12-1 Oo-okayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8552 Japan
Tel&fax: +81-3-5734-3876   E-mail: matsu at acm.org, matsu at is.titech.ac.jp