[Ogf19pc] Software Provider Sessions

Geoffrey Fox gcf at grids.ucs.indiana.edu
Mon Dec 18 18:22:55 CST 2006

I enclose the current program and a compilation of responses to add
other sessions. please suggest actions or inactions!

I note Condor Ninf-G are currently not confirmed in current program. I
assume Condor will eventually respond! We have 14 sessions if all on
list say yes (Condor and Globus are 2 sessions).

I think most of suggestions are reasonable although some are perhaps not
broadly used. We could think of having focus tracks in areas like
Scheduling, Workflow, Middleware, Application Development, Portals etc
at later OGF's.

--
:
: Geoffrey Fox  gcf at indiana.edu FAX 8128567972 http://www.infomall.org