[Ogf19pc] [esc] OGF19 Draft Schedule for review

Geoffrey Fox gcf at grids.ucs.indiana.edu
Thu Dec 14 09:44:57 CST 2006

I am in a meeting all day so I can't join meetings but I had one
question and one comment
a) Did we schedule all 4 Education and Training sessions?
b) Nearly all eScience is on Monday-Wednesday but there are a few groups
meeting on Thursday like Life Sciences
    Maybe they will get high attendance from remaining eScience attendees
    Maybe they will get no attendance as all eScience will leave Wednesday!

Joel Replogle wrote:
> All - Here is a link to the OGF19 draft schedule for review &
> comments.  Please look this over for clashes or other issues.  The
> goal is to "go live" with the schedule by tomorrow (Friday 15 Dec).
>
> http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/?tentative
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joel

:
: Geoffrey Fox  gcf at indiana.edu FAX 8128567972 http://www.infomall.org
: Phones Cell 812-219-4643 Home 8123239196 Lab 8128567977
: SkypeIn 812-669-0772 with voicemail, International cell 8123910207