[Ogf19pc] Draft OGF19 schedule for review

Joel Replogle replogle at ogf.org
Wed Dec 13 10:14:20 CST 2006

All - The draft OGF19 schedule is up on the website for review/
comments.  Please take time to review it prior to the OGF19 PC call
tomorrow.  Note that the plan is for the schedule to go "live" on
Friday, 15 December.

The draft schedule may be found here:
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/?tentative

Outside of identifying clashes that we want to alter, the main
questions probably relate to the Wednesday schedule and the things
happening then.  In placing the sessions, I tried to adhere to the
Matrix.  However, there are (at least) two sessions that would help
the whole schedule if they could be moved to Wednesday, as well as
Geoffrey requesting that at least one Software Forum session be held
in the afternoon.  I'm guessing we'll want to talk about this on the
PC call tomorrow.  :-)

Attached is the matrix view for Wednesday: