Key OGF21 Information

Steve Crumb scrumb at ogf.org
Thu Sep 13 07:40:55 CDT 2007

Dear OGF Member,

OGF21 (Seattle, 15-19 October) is just six weeks away so I wanted to give
you a few last minute reminders.

Sponsorship opportunities are still available so please consider the options
listed in the attached prospectus and email me with your selections.  By
sponsoring OGF21, you will reach a highly qualified audience of Grid
technical leaders, position your organization as a Grid thought leader and
innovator, and build brand awareness and visibility within the grid
community.

Our full registration period ends in just a couple of weeks, so take time
today to register yourself and others from your organization and take
advantage of the discounted rate (visit:  <http://www.regonline.com/OGF21>
http://www.regonline.com/OGF21).  OGF has negotiated a very good rate at the
event venue (Seattle Grand Hyatt) but the rate is only available until
September 19.  Take some time today to reserve your rooms by calling +1 800
233 1234 or +1 206 774 1234 and ask for Open Grid Forum "OGF 21" Group Rate.

The preliminary program was adjusted by the program committee last week so
please take a moment and familiarize yourself with the updates.  There is
something for everyone!  You can view the program at:
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/?event_id=8

We have had two great events this year and we expect to end the year with
increased momentum around our standards, research, and enterprise
activities.  Your help with sponsorship and participation at OGF21 will go a
long way to adding to an already productive year.

Looking forward to seeing you in Seattle!

Steve Crumb
Executive Director, Open Grid Forum
scrumb at ogf.org
+1 312-895-5931 (office)