[ogf-msc] [msc] fyi

Craig Lee craig at rush.aero.org
Tue Oct 9 12:31:13 CDT 2007

Bob Marcus and I talked about this yesterday on the phone.
He knows Ed Lazowska at U. Wash and talked about
bringing by some Amazon people -- possibly at the reception.
As the article says, this is Google's and IBM's way of training
a workforce that they will be needing in the not-so-distant future.

--Craig