[ggf-compute] Compute area meeting tomorrow??

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed Sep 27 03:19:42 CDT 2006

Dear Stephen,

in case I can't make it:

We had very good sessions at OGF. The workshop the day
before OGF was quite fruitful also. We plan to have another
one, this time either an official OGF one or co-located to an
international conference. We will have the first telecon
this afternoon, then bi-weekly.
he group is focussing on implementation issues and interoperability
now, a sub-group is continuing the work on negotiation and
changeable agreements.

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
           Wolfgang Ziegler    www.scai.fraunhofer.de/ziegler.html
     Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

               CoreGRID Network of Excellence   www.coregrid.net
                  Collaboration Gateway   www.coregrid.net/cg
     Institute on Resource Management and Scheduling   www.coregrid.net/irms