[ogf-alumni] OGF36 Conference Registration Reminder

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Fri Sep 28 17:58:09 EDT 2012

Dear OGF Alum,

That time of the year is almost here -- Open Grid Forum’s 36th
conference, will be held on October 08-10 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel
in Chicago, Illinois, USA.  Chicago is beautiful this time of year,
and Open Grid Forum provides opportunities for exchanges of
information and ideas.

To those who have already registered: We look forward to seeing you in
Chicago. For those who have not: We are sending you this email as a
reminder to register for OGF36.

The registration form and the detailed schedule, containing
information about the speakers and programs can be found on the
official OGF36 website (http://www.ogf.org/OGF36/).  The OGF36 session
schedule is available at http://www.ogf.org/OGF36/schedule/ .

If you are also attending the 8th iEEE eScience Conference, remember
to enter the OGF36 Discount Code: 'OGF36', when prompted on the OGF
registration form. By providing the OGF36 code, you will receive $100
off of your registration costs!

Please note:

  * Regular registration prices will end on October 4, 2012
  * Late/Onsite prices begin on October 05, 2012
  * All registration ends on October 11, 2012.

Finally, don’t forget to register for your free seat at the Microsoft
eScience Jim Gray Awards and Banquet. You may register online at:

  * http://vp-nri.com/take?i=168735&h=8AzzsM3Bj0UZfQpzifrNYA

We are looking forward to welcoming you to Chicago and to another OGF
event.

Sincerely,

  The OGF Board