[ogf-alumni] OGF36 Early Registration Deadline is Saturday, 8 September 2012

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Wed Sep 5 05:53:37 EDT 2012

Dear OGF Community:

OGF36 is almost a month away, and the early registration deadline
expires after Saturday, 8 September 2012.   To take advantage of the
discounted registration fees, register now through this URL:
http://www.ogf.org/OGF36/registration.php

We have a terrific schedule of OGF group sessions and workshops.
The preliminary schedule is available at URL:
http://www.ogf.org/OGF36/schedule.php

OGF36 will be co-locating with several other events of interest:

  • GLIF All-hands meeting
  • eScience 2012
  • Microsoft eScience Workshop

This combined event is an opportunity to bring together our global
community --  with representatives from business, governmental,
scientific, and academic organizations- in an open forum for ideas
and discussion.

If you have already registered or are going to register to attend the
IEEE eScience workshops and are now registering for OGF36, you  are
eligible for a $100 discount off of your OGF registration fee. Enter
the OGF36 Discount Code: OGF36, when prompted after the registration
type is selected on the OGF registration form. You will receive $100
off of your registration costs!

We look forward to a very productive meeting. Additional OGF36
information is available at URL:
http://www.ogf.org/OGF36/

See you in Chicago!