[Ogf-affiliates] OGF GridConnections Newsletter

John Ehrig jehrig at inventures.com
Fri Mar 21 16:22:02 CDT 2008

Hi OGF Affiliates,

I'm preparing the April edition of the GridConnections newsletter.  I
would like to start a section of the newsletter that showcases our
affiliate program.  If any of you have an article you would like to
submit about your group and activities, please email me.  I recommend a
paragraph or two for the article and think we can run a couple of
articles each month.  Unfortunately, for the April edition, the time is
short so I would need the article NLT 3/28.  If you can't make the April
deadline, please be thinking about putting an article together for the
May edition.

Let me know if you have any other thoughts or recommendations on ways we
can showcase your groups.

Thanks!

John Ehrig
Open Grid Forum
Enterprise and Marketing Program Manager
925 275-6677
www.ogf.org <http://www.ogf.orgopen/>
Open Forum | Open Standards