[occi-wg] Spam subscriber removal - don't be afraid to send examples of offending mails

Sill, Alan Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Thu Feb 1 17:52:38 EST 2018

The spam bots have learned how to get past our account verification email layer. If you receive a spam response after posting to the list, let me know and I will remove and ban the offending account. I have deleted several from the subscriber list today.

We do have several layers of protection on the OGF mailing lists, but as you know, it’s always an arms race, so rather than suffer in silence, let me or in general any email list owner know so that further measures can be taken.

Alan