[occi-wg] Input for column on IoT

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Fri Feb 17 10:06:23 EST 2017

HI,

Yes, please do!

Any other references to published work or work in progress would be appreciated. In addition to the IEEE CC column that I mentioned, OGF is in the process of preparing a statement to ISO in response to their request for information on IoT-relevant standards. The timescale for this response is quite short, but responses received after this time can be conveyed in person by Wolfgang Ziegler, who will be attending the next ISO SC38 meeting on our behalf.

Thanks!

Alan