[occi-wg] Special Session about OCCI at Closer 2016

Augusto Ciuffoletti augusto at di.unipi.it
Mon Jan 18 05:49:57 EST 2016

Hi all,

this is a reminder about the special session entitled "*Experiences with
OCCI*" that we want to schedule during Closer 2016 (Rome, April 23-25
2016). The deadline for paper submission expires on February 10. If you
want to report and discuss about an adoption, or propose a new application,
you still have more than three weeks to put it on paper and send to us.

All relevant infos are now on Closer site in a dedicated page
<http://closer.scitevents.org/OCCI.aspx>, or in our flier
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1327309/Closer_OCCI_2016.pdf>.

Thank you

Augusto