[occi-wg] jOCCI usage

João Paulo Forny jpforny at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 12:19:51 EST 2016

Hi,

I'm developing a java job submission component that needs to speak OCCI
with some cloud providers (Initially OpenStack with occi-os installed) to
create and manage instances and found jOCCI-api. I'm very inclined to use
it, but I can't get through authentication (Receiving HTTP 405 response
code). There are several usage examples in their wiki on github, but none
regarding Keystone.

Before I get deeper into the problem I'm facing, am I in the wrong place
for this kind of doubt? Is there anyone of jOCCI team that can give some
help?

Thanks in advance,

João Paulo