[occi-wg] Help requested to configure OCCI API for OpenStack

Metsch, Thijs thijs.metsch at intel.com
Mon Jan 12 04:04:54 EST 2015

Hi,

Can you open an issue on https://github.com/tmetsch/occi-os/issues? We can discuss this matter over there.

Many thanks,

-Thijs

From: occi-wg-bounces at ogf.org [mailto:occi-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On Behalf Of Hemant Mehta
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 8:27 AM
To: occi-wg at ogf.org
Subject: [occi-wg] Help requested to configure OCCI API for OpenStack

Hello All,

I am new  to this mailing list.

I am trying to start OCCI API in devstack. I am following https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Occi, https://github.com/tmetsch/occi-os/blob/master/README.md

When I create a keystone service (keystone service-create --name nova --type occi --description 'Nova OCCI Service') it displays its ID. But when I try to get list of keystone service than some time there is no service and at some other time it display the service. Moreover when I try to create end point it says " No service with name or ID of ....... .... exists". Again sometime it displays error "Could not find service: ......ID given..... (HTTP 404)"

Please help me to setup openstack with OCCI API.

Thanks and Regards,
Hemant Kumar Mehta,

[http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/adstream_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle]<http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle?>
Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.

Know More ><http://track.rediff.com/click?url=___http://businessemail.rediff.com/email-ids-for-companies-with-less-than-50-employees?sc_cid=sign-1-10-13___&cmp=host&lnk=sign-1-10-13&nsrv1=host>

Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen, Deutschland
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Lamprechter, Hannes Schwaderer, Douglas Lusk
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456
Ust.-IdNr./VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt a.M. (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052