[occi-wg] Help requested to configure OCCI API for OpenStack

Hemant Mehta hemant_tgm at rediffmail.com
Mon Jan 12 02:27:20 EST 2015

Hello All,
I am new  to this mailing list.
I am trying to start OCCI API in devstack. I am following https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Occi, https://github.com/tmetsch/occi-os/blob/master/README.md
When I create a keystone service (keystone service-create --name nova --type occi --description 'Nova OCCI Service') it displays its ID. But when I try to get list of keystone service than some time there is no service and at some other time it display the service. Moreover when I try to create end point it says " No service with name or ID of ....... .... exists". Again sometime it displays error "Could not find service: ......ID given..... (HTTP 404)"
Please help me to setup openstack with OCCI API.

Thanks and Regards,

Hemant Kumar Mehta,