[occi-wg] Updated draft for OCCI Compute resource template profile

Boris Parak xparak at mail.muni.cz
Wed Apr 1 09:54:14 EDT 2015

Hello All,

one tiny comment, I would recommend making the deviceid attribute
optional by setting multiplicity to '0..1'. This would allow us to
think of it as resizing (of the OS image) or attaching a new block
device. This way it wouldn't be dependent on a particular implementation
of the concept. What do you think?

Cheers, Boris