[occi-wg] Fwd: Updated draft for OCCI Compute resource template profile

Boris Parak xparak at mail.muni.cz
Wed Apr 1 09:34:23 EDT 2015

On behalf of Michel Drescher <michel.drescher at egi.eu>:
---------- Forwarded message ----------

Dear OCCI WG,

Further to our conversations please find attached a re-formatted
profile document suitable for the recommendations track.

I have added the two co-authors in cc:, as well as the CloudWatch
Technical Coordinator since the work has been partially funded by said
project (see also acknowledgements in the document).

Although I have registered at redmine.ogf.org as OCCI WG member I am
not sure that that also implies membership in the mailing list (the
respective tab in redmine is empty). Boris, in case this Email gets
bounced, may I ask you to submit on my behalf until the ML membership
is sorted out?

In terms of contents, I have taken Boris' comments into account
regarding ephemeral storage size and deviceid to make implementing it
easier (see sections 7.1 and 7.2 for further details).

Cheers,
Michel

--
Stichting European Grid Initiative (EGI.eu)
http://www.egi.eu

Entropy isn't what it used to be...