[occi-wg] OCCI relations extension

Jean Parpaillon jean.parpaillon at free.fr
Tue Mar 18 06:31:01 EDT 2014

Hi all,
I've just began a document to describe an OCCI extension for relations
betwenn resources[0].
This model is inspired from work on Mancoosi[1] and Aeolus[2] projects.
I've seen that platform extension describes some links between resources
but, IMHO, these links should not be specific to a particular extension.
For instance, an application could depend on specific compute memory
amount but also a software application.

This is reason why I'm proposing to describe these relations in a
generic way.
That way, for instance, a Manifest (as defined by CompatibleOne) could
be simply described with a simple resource of "Manifest" kind with a
list of links from the relation extension.

Any comment welcome !

Jean

[0]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11nb7y0JEP6CKnTRjrU-LAkXW-NOQmhIbOKkCM4RMN5M/edit?usp=sharing