[occi-wg] erocci

Jean Parpaillon jean.parpaillon at free.fr
Fri Jan 24 10:25:13 EST 2014

Hi Boris,
Ooops, my mistake: I confirm erocci parses resource instance in a
"resources" object, not "kinds".
On the other hand, in JSON spec draft (version from april 29th 2013),
"id" and "title" are not in the "attributes" object, but at the same
level as "kind". Has it changed ?

To be honest, I don't have any preference, we just have to agree and let
say the first implementation wins :)

To clarify, in the document I use, the rendering is:
{
   "resources": [
     {
       "kind": "http://schemas.ogf.org/occi/infrastructure#compute",
	"id": "10c0d368-b096-4923-b21a-a9d026008d05",
	"title": "ThisPC",
       "attributes": {
         "occi": {
           "compute": {
             "architecture": "x86",
             "cores": 1,
             "hostname": "pc001",
              "memory": 5,
             "speed": 4000,
             "state": "inactive"
           }
         }
       },
       "id": "10c0d368-b096-4923-b21a-a9d026008d05"
     }
   ]
 }

Jean