[occi-wg] OCCI model for job submission and scheduling

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Fri Feb 14 09:10:50 EST 2014

In terms of use of batch and local resource adapters, job control, etc., you probably want to look at the OCCI DRMAA binding work now in progress. I believe an advanced draft exists, and Peter can provide you with a link to or copy of the JOGC article on this topic about to be published.

There may be room for a more general discussion on a lightweight concept of job scheduling, either derived from or abstracted out of this work.

Alan