[occi-wg] OCCI-notifications

Augusto Ciuffoletti augusto at di.unipi.it
Mon Dec 22 17:29:59 EST 2014

In that case you create more notification links from the same source, and
distinct destinations. Their "meaning", i.e. the data transferred to a
specific destination, primarily depends from the destination. This is
opaque to the user, but the provider has all the info needed to setup the
communication.

Does this answer?