[occi-wg] OCCI document edits

Metsch, Thijs thijs.metsch at intel.com
Mon Aug 25 05:19:05 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Just FYI: in preparation for the next OGF Andy and I started working on a new revision of all documents. We're envisioning to push the erratas for OCCI Core and Infrastructure and splitting the protocol from the rendering as discussed. New revisions for JSON (based on public comments), SLA and Billing renderings/extension documents should also available for this next revision.

Get in touch with Andy or myself if you have any Qs or want to help - and watch the commit logs for changes - we'll also prep erratas asap. Do not forget all work shall be backwards compatible to v1.1.

We'll discuss everything in details once OGF comes.

Cheers,

-Thijs
Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen, Deutschland
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Lamprechter, Hannes Schwaderer, Douglas Lusk
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456
Ust.-IdNr./VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt a.M. (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052