[occi-wg] Slides about OCCI monitoring

Augusto Ciuffoletti augusto at di.unipi.it
Thu Sep 19 04:06:02 EDT 2013

I remind you that slide sharing services (Jean Parpaillon and I used the
same to distribute our slides), give a "one click" way to send a feedback
to the author, thus contributing to his/her work, by pressing the "likes"
button. It is also very simple to leave a short comment (non necessarily +
or -) to the post. We need feedback.

Augusto