[occi-wg] Slides about OCCI monitoring

Augusto Ciuffoletti augusto at di.unipi.it
Fri Sep 13 04:44:29 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I will not be in Madrid next week, but I have prepared some slides that may
be useful for those that want to know the content of the document about
cloud monitoring that is currently under discussion.

The  slides start by giving the basic concepts, proceed with a description
of the entities that implement the monitoring infrastructure, and conclude
with a step by step definition of a non-trivial monitoring infrastructure.

This is the link:

http://www.slideshare.net/AugustoCiuffoletti/2013-03-occimonitoring-26159563

Comments are welcome, and I wish you a good time in Madrid.

--
Augusto Ciuffoletti
Dipartimento di Informatica