[occi-wg] xml for occi-monitoring

Augusto Ciuffoletti augusto at di.unipi.it
Fri Oct 18 09:48:44 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I have added to the xml-data-format branch an example of the xml that a
provider (ACME) might add to specify the kind of monitoring options it
offers. I recall that one of the key features of the approach is to leave
the provider the freedom to define the available building blocks for the
monitoring services. The file (occi-monitoring-acme.xml) is attached to
this e.mail, together with an updated revision of the occi-monitoring.xml.

I'll be happy to read any comment on this, especially on the
appropriateness of the namespaces I have chosen: this is a critical part
that cannot be tested with xmllint...

Augusto

PS: apologies if a real ACME provider exists...

--
Augusto Ciuffoletti
Dipartimento di Informatica