[occi-wg] XML to represent an instance

Augusto Ciuffoletti augusto at di.unipi.it
Fri Nov 29 05:38:01 EST 2013

Ok, but I'd like to understand first if the in-line creation is considered
so relevant to deserve a specific treatment, or a sort of shortcut that can
be eliminated if it is discovered to be a source of complication.
Personally, I'm inclined to the second option (KIS)

There is another open issue, that is the flat inclusion of mixins in the
xml.

Next week I terminate my course, and come back to play with xml!