[occi-wg] Cloud Interoperability Workshop, CloudPlugfest and OGF 39 OCCI-0WG sessions

jean-pierre laisne jean-pierre.laisne at compatibleone.org
Tue Jul 23 04:33:02 EDT 2013

Dear Augusto,

It would be great.
It would also give us the opportunity to meet :)

Sincerely,
JPL.
Cell +33 7 81 24 08 74 - Skype jean-pierre.laisne - Twitter
@jplaisne<https://twitter.com/jplaisne>
CompatibleOne <http://compatibleone.org/> - Open cloud broker, federation,
hybrid cloud, multi cloud, inter cloud <http://www.scoop.it/t/compatibleone>