[occi-wg] About the OCCI compliance testsuite

Augusto Ciuffoletti augusto at di.unipi.it
Tue Dec 10 06:28:17 EST 2013

I just checked, and the thesis is not yet on-line: you can watch for it
here:

http://etd.adm.unipi.it/ETD-db/ETD-browse/browse

What we did was:
-) to understand the code and document it
-) to upgrade it to recent versions of the tools it used
-) to correct a problem that seriously limited the coverage of the test due
to the opaque behavior of a library; the student used another library thus
partially solving the problem

But the coverage of the test in itself is almost complete, as far as we
understood. Probably it might be a good idea to move it from the GAE, which
induces some limits.