[occi-wg] About the OCCI compliance testsuite

Gabriele Giammatteo gabriele.giammatteo at eng.it
Tue Dec 10 06:06:23 EST 2013

very good news! Indeed, we already planned to consider DoYouSpeakOcci
also, but, also in this case the code I found here [1] is quite old, so
we are very interested in taking a look at your prototype

Thanks
Gabriele

[1] https://github.com/irf/doyouspeakocci

Gabriele Giammatteo

Research and Development Laboratory
Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.
Via Riccardo Morandi, 32 00148 Roma - Italy
www.eng.it

email: gabriele.giammatteo at eng.it
   mob: +39 338 8506 202
   tel: +39 06 8307 4031
skype: gabriele.giammatteo

                 Respect the environment. Please don't print
                      this e-mail unless you really need to.