[occi-wg] OCCI F2F

Edmonds Andrew (edmo) edmo at zhaw.ch
Mon Sep 24 10:43:22 EDT 2012

Hi all,
We have great experience with running dedicated OCCI workshops where various issues in the specification can be resolved quickly and easily. As not many can attend OGF36 or have calendaring conflicts, we would like to arrange one on November 13th (Tuesday) and host it in Zurich. Anyone is more than welcome to join so long as their willing to pull up their sleeves and get busy with specification work and related discussions. We will also arrange conference call facilities for those not able to attend. Further details to follow.

Andy

Andy Edmonds
Senior Researcher
Institute of Information Technology