[occi-wg] Question about OCCI meeting in near future

Jazz Yao-Tsung Wang jazz at nchc.narl.org.tw
Mon Sep 24 05:49:24 EDT 2012

Hi Florian,

Thanks for your prompt response.
I'll check with my colleague about the possibility to participate in OWF.
(We've applied travel budget for upcoming OWF, but need to wait for approval)

We'll join OCCI mailing list. Good to know about the current working
on JSON, AMQP, etc.
I'll leave technical discussion on OCCI mailing list.

Regards,
Jazz Yao-Tsung Wang