[occi-wg] OCCI-Monitoring paper

Jamie Marshall ijm667 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 06:40:57 EDT 2012

Augusto,
Jean Pierre Laisné and myself have carefully read your paper and would be very pleased to co-author this work with you.There certainly are a lot of issues involved. Some of which are fine and others really need lengthy discussion and even perhaps demonstration.I will be busy for the next few days but sometime next week it would nice if we could hook up skype to discuss things together.
SincerelyJamie MarshallCTO CompatibleOne