[occi-wg] Info about OCCI Java client libraries

Brian Amedro brian.amedro at activeeon.com
Mon Oct 8 06:08:36 EDT 2012

Hello Florian,

Really nice to hear from you :)
We are working hard on the "jOCCI" library, which is available on :
http://gitorious.ow2.org/ow2-proactive/jocci

- Now we can load a model with a json representation
- for each model, an HTTP Server can receive requests (at the moment,
HEAD and GET for discovery)

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Brian