[occi-wg] Info about OCCI Java client libraries

Michael Behrens michael.behrens at r2ad.com
Sat Oct 6 22:03:50 EDT 2012

We'd be happy to help as needed.
For those that do not already know, our code for our clients is on github:
https://github.com/r2ad
It would be good to refactor and come up with a common OCCI model.  Then add some libraries for access, getting resources, updating resources, status checking of resource creation
(asynchronously),  parsing, etc.