[occi-wg] Action Invocation Format (JSON update)

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Tue Oct 2 14:34:14 EDT 2012

Hi,

Please find attached the updated JSON document with a, IMO, more
consistent description of the format used to invoke an OCCI Action.

Just to clarify, this refers to OCCI Actions as defined in the Core Model.
The HTTP operations GET/POST/PUT/DELETE are _not_ OCCI Actions.

OO: While an OCCI Kind identifies "class" an OCCI Action identifies a
"method" found in a class.

regards, Ralf