[occi-wg] OCCI Core Errata Draft (update)

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Mon Oct 1 17:36:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have updated the OCCI Core document to include the feedback on the last
errata draft.

Please find a PDF attached and refer to the Git commit log [1] for details.

The document now contains an Errata Summary and is (in my view) close to
its final state. If you have any pending corrections for OCCI Core now is
the time to speak up!

Very important to read and provide feedback on the Core errata update and
the JSON Rendering spec.

regards, Ralf

[1]
http://redmine.ogf.org/projects/occi-wg/repository/revisions/core-errata/changes/core.tex