[occi-wg] Fwd: CLOUD Plugfest poster

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Thu Nov 29 04:47:06 EST 2012

Reminder to please send any comments on the poster to our ETSI friends.

Alan

Begin forwarded message:

From: Aurélie Sfez <Aurelie.Sfez at etsi.org<mailto:Aurelie.Sfez at etsi.org>>
Date: November 29, 2012, 10:36:59 AM GMT+01:00
To: "Sill, Alan" <alan.sill at ttu.edu<mailto:alan.sill at ttu.edu>>
Subject: RE: CLOUD Plugfest poster

Dear Alan,

Since we wanted to have the poster printed out for the next CLOUD Workshop that starts next Tuesday, 4th December, we will need to finalize it by today, so please make sure that if your colleagues have any comments to send them to me today at 12:00 GMT at the latest.

Many thanks in advance for your consideration,

Aurélie