[occi-wg] JSON Document

Edmonds Andrew (edmo) edmo at zhaw.ch
Wed May 16 10:57:21 EDT 2012

Also something that might be considered for the JSON spec is this IETF
draft spec "JSON Home" [1].

More generally, we should strongly consider support for URI templates [2],
a proposed standard from IETF. This would allow for more flexible URIs
within the Category's location attribute and allow for sub-resources of
resource e.g. /compute/123-123-123/console
Andy

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-json-home-00

[2] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6570

Andy Edmonds