[occi-wg] JSON Document

Edmonds Andrew (edmo) edmo at zhaw.ch
Wed May 16 10:48:44 EDT 2012

First, Great work!

Here are some editorial comments:
 - Please ensure line breaks at col 80
 - The pdf build is broken. There is a missing dependency of "! LaTeX
Error: File `json_rendering.out.pyg' not found." Please fix with a README
with directions on installing the dependency.
 - In all tables, 'name resources' doesn't make sense. Possibly should be
'named resources'? If so I can make the edits or it's at your pleasure :-)
 - 'Necessity' in all tables. This is some what out of step with existing
specs. Can it be aligned along 'Mutability' and 'Multiplicity' as in the
existing OCCI specification series?
 - I've made and committed some minor changes. Review at your leisure.

HTH,
Andy

Andy Edmonds
Senior Researcher