[occi-wg] Resource & OS templates retrieving

Andy Edmonds andy at edmonds.be
Mon May 7 07:34:02 EDT 2012

Ok - my bad. Bad formulation, I forgot the content type & accept.

> GET /-/ HTTP/1.1
> Accept: text/occi

< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
*< Category: os_tpl; scheme="http://schemas.ogf.org/occi/infrastructure#";
class="mixin"; location="http://10.211.55.85:8787/os_tpl/"*
< Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 11:25:27 GMT
<
OK

Now the only unclear (by the spec) is whether or not instances of this
category (e.g. cirros-0.3.0-x86_64-uec) should be returned also (in my mind
this would make sense).

Andy
andy.edmonds.be