[occi-wg] Updates to OCCI core

alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Wed Mar 14 07:39:33 EDT 2012

I think we could fix ourselves to the following normative namespaces:

occi.core.* for attributes from the core model
occi.infrastructure.* for attributes from the infrastructure model

and

com.example.* for our examples.

These three MUST NOT be used by third-party extensions; instead, third-party extensions SHOULD follow the reverse-domain-name pattern to prefix their attributes.

Re: simple I would second what Ralf says. Properly implementing a type system is  a non-trivial task.

-A.