[occi-wg] Sessions at OGF 34

Gregor von Laszewski laszewski at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 03:40:03 EST 2012

In a discussion with Andre, he indicated that it would be nice to have some
OCCI services on FutureGrid. As I have not followed much availability of
such services here are a couple of questions that came up

a.1) how can a user on install his own OCCI services that interface with
SLURM

a.2) how can a user on install his own OCCI services that interface with
Moab

b) how can a user install an OCCI based service if there is an openstck
installation available for him and he has an account on

c) how can a user install an OCCI based service if there is a eucalyptus
installation available for him and he has an account on

d) how can a user install an OCCI based service if there is a open nebula
installation available for him and he has an account on (I think Open
nebula may come with an OCCI service?)

It would be great to get answers from the experts so we can post them on
FutureGrid

By the way the JSON object rendering seems a very good idea.

Thanks

Gregor