[occi-wg] OCCI Monitoring API

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Dec 19 08:46:16 EST 2012

Thanks!  It's good to see considerable activity in this area.

OGF has made a detailed and capable set of free, easily accessible tools available to each of its areas, work groups and community groups based on Redmine and backed up with git (or, if preferred, other types of) repositories.

Rather than spread documents over a range of other tools that we cannot guarantee access to or maintain, may I suggest that any draft documents of interest be moved to the OGF Redmine working group pages for OCCI, so that they can be available to all and worked on centrally?  Andre Merzky, who maintains the OGF online resources, is a member of the OCCI-WG and is on this list, and I'm sure would be happy to accommodate any reasonable requests for turning on features as needed and giving advice on usage.

Thanks!

Alan