[occi-wg] Status of OCCI and OpenNebula

Feldhaus, Florian florian.feldhaus at gwdg.de
Mon Dec 10 11:37:53 EST 2012

Dear Gregor,

just one more thing. We are currently participating at the Cloud Plugfest and test all available OCCI implementations, improve them and discuss the interpretation of the specification. As we are especially focusing on testing OCCI for the EGI FedCloud you may want to join our discussions remotely. If you intend to do so, please register as a remote participant here http://www.cloudplugfest.org/next-event/registration and we can send you all information regarding chat room, test tools and test results.

I also missed to note the repositories for the rOCCI code. We split the code in a server part and a OCCI Core + Client part. The server part can be found here:
https://github.com/gwdg/rOCCI-server

The OCCI Core and Client can be found here:
https://github.com/gwdg/rOCCI

Cheers,
Florian