[occi-wg] Request for current input on OCCI - please respond by early Wed. 21 September!

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Tue Sep 20 14:25:31 CDT 2011

Hi Alan,

I am currently working on a JSON rendering for OCCI and have submitted a
pre-draft to the occi-wg subversion repository.

I maintain the occi-py [1] library, a generic occi implementation in
Python with the goal of being easy to plug into existing systems. It has
as a RDBMs-friendly backend. The draft-JSON rendering is implemented in
occi-py and a demo instance [2] is available for testing.

[1] http://github.com/nyren/occi-py
[2] http://www.nyren.net/api/

regards, Ralf