[occi-wg] Testing OCCI with SAJACC

Alan Sill alan.sill at ttu.edu
Mon Sep 19 03:18:14 CDT 2011

I'd like to pick up on this request from Jin.  I believe Alexander had offered access to an instance of something testable at TUDO - any others?

In general, I would like to request help working through the test cases documented for NIST SAJACC at

http://collaborate.nist.gov/twiki-cloud-computing/bin/view/CloudComputing/SAJACC

under "Working Documents and Artifacts"

Note they have downloadable example code for demonstrations with other standards - see last item on that list!

Alan

Begin forwarded message: