[occi-wg] FW: EC-ETSI workshop "Standards in the Cloud: a transatlantic mindshare" - Sophia-Antipolis, 28/29 September 2011

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Fri Sep 9 04:36:00 CDT 2011

FYI

From: Maria.MOTA-VIEGAS at ec.europa.eu [mailto:Maria.MOTA-VIEGAS at ec.europa.eu]

Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 8:17 AM
Subject: EC-ETSI workshop "Standards in the Cloud: a transatlantic
mindshare" - Sophia-Antipolis, 28/29 September 2011

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Don't miss the opportunity to join the EC-ETSI workshop "Standards in the
Cloud: a transatlantic mindshare"
http://www.etsi.org/WebSite/NewsandEvents/2011_09_STANDARDSINTHECLOUD.aspx

The event, co organized by ETSI and EC DG INFSO, in cooperation with NIST,
EuroCIO and EuroCloud, will be held at CICA in Sophia-Antipolis, France, on
28th - 29th September 2011

An updated agenda is now available at:
http://www.etsi.org/WebSite/NewsandEvents/CLOUD_PROGRAMME.aspx

Register for the event at:
<http://webapp.etsi.org/meetingCalendar/MakeChoice.asp?mid=29717&date=2011%2
D09%2D28+09%3A00%3A00>
http://webapp.etsi.org/meetingCalendar/MakeChoice.asp?mid=29717&date=2011%2D
09%2D28+09%3A00%3A00

The objective of the workshop is to:

*	Drill down the issues of standards for cloud computing from 3 major
angles
* Policy
* Industry and markets (supply and demand side)
* Standards and interoperability
*	Gather elements to devise a standards roadmap for EU, including
priorities, players and processes

Hotels and transport

Please find herewith a
<http://www.etsi.org/WebSite/document/EVENTS/CLOUD/Hotels_facilities.doc>
list of hotels with which ETSI has negotiated rates.
You should use
<http://www.etsi.org/WebSite/document/EVENTS/CLOUD/Hotel_reserv.doc> the
form provided to make your booking.

With regards to transportation, we strongly advise a car rental.

<http://www.etsi.org/WebSite/document/EVENTS/CLOUD/Car_rental_Taxis_faciliti
es.doc> Attached are the ETSI negotiated rates.

We look forward to welcoming you to this event !