[occi-wg] F2F mtg at OGF33 in Lyon, Fr - September 19-23

florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Sep 9 02:36:32 CDT 2011

Hi Emmanuel,

the F2F meeting seems to be scheduled for Monday, september 19th. Another OCCI day with presentations and discussion will be on wednesday. The OGF 33 schedule is now published and can be found here:
http://ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?event_id=20

Ich will only be able to attend the session on wednesday, but if there is any chance, I'd like to participate remotely on monday.

Cheers,
Florian