[occi-wg] FW: [members] CIMI WIP Specifications Released

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Tue Oct 4 07:24:42 CDT 2011

I am attending the DMTF CMWG meeting in Dallas this week, lasting today through Friday, and talking briefly today with them on the topic of the DMTF-OGF MoU and work register. This is more or less an update since the last Alliance Partners meeting in Boulder attended by me, Thijs and Andy in May.

If anyone has something to bring up or that you would like me to ask about our work or CIMI, please let me know.

Alan